The new server is ready and sitting with an Ubuntu installation on it. I’ve got to move the mail, chat and forums over to it.
Meanwhile, kingdomrpg is getting a new Star Trek game, and I have to import their existing games into a new installation.
The MythTV machine just needs a few tweaks. I found another driver quirk. Then I’ve got to document, and do a few dry runs, to see: a) how long it takes (me) to make one of these machines; b) how long it takes others reading my instructions to make one; c) how many variants I can produce and at what price. Then it’s time to set up the site, build the store, and cross my fingers. (And with my fingers crossed, I start working on satellite and fiber optic.)
Oh, and I have a replacement notebook that needs setting up.